Friday, June 5, 2009

THE NITE:-) - Poland - I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so I began with my shopoholism and bought a new pair of shoes - very cute one:-))

Afterwards the concert, we got the best table yet we decided to leave the venue. It'll be nicer if I don't tell the reasons!

It was hard, we made our little plan!!! We managed and laughed a lot! We had to leave one by one!

We walked to Krakowskie - crowd in "Zakaski Przekaski".


We enter, we see Polish politicians - ex-communists, very famous journalist, the owner of Chlodna 25!

We decide, we stay.

We go to the bar!

Two shots of vodka - PLEASE! with Awanturka!

Horrible Vodka - HOT!

I say - that's for the FREEDOM, for the country! We need to drink!

We drink!

Anka says - another two!

YES!

We drink!!!

All the bar starts to sing Polish hymn! HAPPINESS!

Damien calls me.

We leave.

That was the best part - the rest is a silence!

No comments: