Thursday, April 11, 2013

While i wasn't here

what was i doing here when i was away from you?

one of the things i've done was reading lots of books and got two fav:

1. Danielle Trussoni "Angelologia"
2. Mario Vargas Llosa "Szelmostwa niegrzecznej dziewczynki"

Yes, I love Polish language and reading in it.

another thing:

fell in love with audiobooks

another thing:

new kind of artistic project - pix later

I fell in love with Spain - so far my 2 fav places are Bilbao and San Sebastian.

I've started to learn Spanish. I really dont know why I gave it up long time ago. OK, I know, I was stupid! VERY STUPID!

And what's the most important I grew as a person. Why I think so? I read my BLOG from the beginning to the end and see a change in me. I've some different opinions, feelings, dreams and goals.

No comments: