Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rainbow's obligation - next Saturday

I've a beloved gay couple - two charming and handsome men.

From time to time I cry that they can't walk here and hold their hands - for example.

They are againts PARADA ROWNOSCI (irony) but I'll join it (for 2nd time) FOR THEM.

One of them told me what to wear podczas Parady:-). That was funny.

Apart from many important aspects of our friendship, there's ONE HUGE +.

They are my best ever "consultants" about non-gay men:-) meaning whether a man is worth my time or not etc...

Sometimes we don't agree like recently. They believe I should chose my next man from Portugese population as they are so handsome:-).

Me, I believe that the most important is how the man treats me:-).

One lesson - handsome but could be nicer - IS ENOUGH. No, thank you anymore:-).

I love my rainbow's obligation.

When you care about your friends, you do such things for them!

No comments: