Saturday, May 24, 2008

TV & ME & Black & Gold

I never wanted to have a fancy tv set.

I thought it's a waste of money but now when I think that I could watch my Black & Gold on a huge screen, it makes me feel like ....

Sam Sparro Black & Gold - ciagle wracam do tej piosenki = ona jest juz moja!

He found texting him with a mixture of Polish & English very funny. Well, it wasn't meant to be funny, it was just a question of what sounds better and which language I wanted to use.

Languages & accents - he was funny before he decided to get a teacher to learn Polish.

He directly translated English into Polish, one of the examples:

his text when I was at work:

Jestes skonczona? = Are you done??:-)))

I was fun in terms of my English as well. Once I used an expression "whipped cream of the society" and I meant elite:-)))))) + my strong French accent at that time:-))).

He didn't mind. He was calling me and after a while bardzo meskim i sexy glosem mowil: "I love when you are talking to me":-).

I loved when he was talking to me:-)...

I AM REALLY FED UP WITH THIS CLOSURE STUFF but I know I must do it!!! so I am doing this.

Please keep your fingers crossed, ze jestem z tym szybko skonczona:-))))))).

Dzieki!:-)

No comments: