Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Parade on EuroNews & British Embassy - Chapeau Bas!

in a way it was extremely painful as I had a huge hangover after the suprise birthday party on Fri!

But of course it was also awesome!

Usually I miss cultural melting pot spirit in Warsaw but the feeling didn't get me during Rainbow's Parade.

I was walking mostly among Israelians and Canadians but I could hear other languages.

We had a funny opening.

We mostly missed it:-). We were late.

When we, finally, reached Plac Bankowy, we could hear the voice saying - "uwazam parade za otwarta". My friend comments: "Just because we showed up?????". That was really funny:-).

We didn't know trasy. We thought it will be "na odwrot" to last year:-) but when we turned right on Piekna Street, we knew it isn't "na odwrot":-).

I paniced, completely freaked out cause I thought we would walk towards Aleja Szucha!!! And he lives in Aleja Szucha!

My friend said - Relax!!!! you have circa 10 thousand friends here, we, All, will go with you there! Do you find such a support good enough?????

We didn't reach Aleja Szucha but I know what I need to do now ...

Coming back to the main part - Huge THANK YOU goes to British Embassy for the Rainbow's flague! We passed by to express the gratitude!!!

No comments: