Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sad & smashing & not perfect translation - Xavier Naidoo - Wo Willst Du Hin

Where do you want to go...cuz it doesn’t make any sense to walk ...away.

I hold you tight

Search for you north, east, south and west to beg you not to go away.

I will search for you, must find you.

I will invade all the countries. I must tie to your paths...will spin and turn every stone.

Where ever you will be, I’ll find this place.

Then, if you’ll be going to forgive meI’ll find you my honey.

Cuz it doesn’t make any sense to walk away now...(like in the chorus)

It’ll end like you want it to!

Do you remember when you laid next to me in the sun?

I’ll do all the things you say.

I’ll be there when you ask for me.

Don’t think too long when I’m standing in front of you and say to you that I’m gonna just leave with you.

I’ll take you home but till that I won’t give myself a rest.

No comments: