Monday, November 12, 2007

Being involved in a start-up of Frans and Stefan's advertising campaign

am happy cause I am helping them and have a very important task to do:-)

After receiving an email from them, I need to send from Warsaw to Holland the enveloppes that they prepared before and handed over to me.

My task is to chose the beautiful stamps:-))))).

I like my charming task:-)).

I counted: I have 15 enveloppes so in my opinion I should chose 15 different stamps:-) in case people from different Dutch advertising agencies will meet and compare the envoloppes:-).

You never know what may happen:-).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You little Polish-one, thank you so much for being the nicest guide we've ever met!
Stefan & I will keep on reading, and perhaps posting some stuff...

x Frans