Thursday, November 8, 2007

Lovely dinner

we had lovely dinner yesterday.

I received two very beautiful roses, one from each guy - am so lucky:-))) (the pictures later) and Dutch stropwaffels that I do like:-)))).

They came earlier so they could help me with peeling off the potatoes.

They were chatting and I was creating my meal.

It took me some time so we ate rather late almost at the end of my beloved show - You Can Dance.

"My guy" in the show was excellent:-))))).

To be honest I am not so sad by a fact who dropped out from the show. All the people, whom I like, stayed.

Coming back to the story at the table:-):

I joked that singing a song after the meal is a Polish way to thank for it so they sang a nice song for us:-))))).

THEY REPAIRED MY CAR:-) BUT BECAUSE THEY HAD BROKE IT on SUNDAY.

IT IS KIND OF A MAGIC STORY - MORE DETAILS LATER:-))))).

Yes, it was REALLY a lovely evening.

Frans is a sweet guy. He was the only one to help me with the dishes:-).

No comments: