Sunday, November 4, 2007

Stefan and Frans in Warsaw:-)

Next 10 days will be great fun for me with two crazy Dutch guys.

Our first night:

Harlem (the dancers from the tv show that I love - you can dance - didn't show up:-() so we went to Klubo (haven't been there for a long while and I do love this venue!). We were dancing till 5 am afterwards we ate breakfast in Lemon Bar.

I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN WITH THEM:-)))))).

They are crazy and funny.

Below our texts before we met up.

I was sitting with one of my friends in Muza - good spot. The guys were supposed to catch up with us there but I got a text:

S: Hiya, we can be there in half an hour. Is that ok? Or do you wanna meet in harlem.

Me: That's perfect here. It 's easier 4 u 2 find it than harlem, we don't want 2 make ur life difficult in a beautiful city called Warsaw

S: Well, aren't you the sweetest. See you in 34 min.

Me: OMG u r v precise, I've heard u r a huge party animal so an easy going guy n now 34 min, anyway c u (Stefan and Frans are the friends of my friend Jochem)

Of course they didn't appear in 34 min, after 50 min I texted Stefan.

Me: Mr 34 min r u both OK? We r downstairs

S:ok, ok, gives 6.3522 min more.

I've staterd to cry cause of laughing and it's just the beginning:-)

They didn't find the venue. They were lost so we decided to look for them. They texted me with the directions and a question:

how long?

Me: I think 8.128967431586 min

S:OK after 8.2 min we leave

Me: 2 Amsterdam?:-)

Of course we were late so we received a text on a way to reach them:

S: OK were leaving

Me: Ok, did u enjoy Warsaw, we are stuck in traffic...



We were driving. Will you believe in traffic after 23h in Warsaw:-))) ?????


IT WAS SO FUNNY. IT IS OBVIOUS WE GET ON WELL:-)))).

After 10 days of their stay I will need to sleep a lot:-) who cares - we have only one life:-).

Any doubts that I am back to "my real me". I don't have any doubts and it's the most important:-).

No comments: